WHO ARE WE?
Advanced Property Management was founded by Sue & Darrell Thompson in 1999 and continues to provide full property management services under Bennett Borsuk, Jason Costello and Rob Spears . We have over 30 years of experience in Property Management. We are proud of our success in helping our Associations run smoothly. We have a dedicated professional staff of licensed CAM managers and skilled maintenance technicians. We are licensed and fully insured.
WHAT DO WE DO?
We are a full-service property management company that can provide high level association management for HOAs (Home Owner Associations), Condominiums, Marinas, and Bundled Golf Communities in and around the Naples, Bonita Springs, and Fort Myers areas.
We also offer residential, and commercial property management with the service, experience and dedication you are looking for.
HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT?
We take a different approach to management. We believe in having a Team service your association. Why rely on only one individual (CAM)? Our philosophy has multiple CAMs cross trained to offer you a higher level of service and redundancy that your community deserves. We strive for excellent service and communication and take pride in the quality of service and personal attention we are able to offer our clients.
SOME OF THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE:
- Regular Property Inspections
- Landscaping Inspections and Quality Control
- Manager’s Reports
- Quality Communication and Updates to Boards and Homeowners
- Proactive Management and Maintenance
- Vendor Management and Bid Process Management
- Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Maintenance & Cleaning Services
- We process maintenance assessments and aggressively seek late payments
- Accurate and timely Financials
- 100% Audit Compliance
- Budget Workshops, Budget Meetings
- Multi-Year Budget Comparisons
- Annual Meeting & Election Procedures
- Board of Director Meetings
- Minutes Completed Timely
- All in accordance with Florida Statutes
- Managers available 24/7
- Hurricane Preparedness
- Hurricane Aftermath Life Safety Inspections and Full Damage Documentation
Here are a few of the benefits we can bring to your organization:
Responsive: We respond to all requests promptly and we get things done in a timely manner.
Attentive: Detailed inspections of your property are regularly performed to ensure the proper upkeep and safety for all residents.
Communication: We pride ourselves on our consistent positive interactions with homeowners, contractors and Board members. Rest assured your property is safe with us!
Knowledgeable: With our experience and expertise we are able to provide you with positive suggestions that will help your community grow and flourish.
Technology: Whether you want to send a check in the postal mail or utilize our online portals to make payments, we are well versed in technology and have an amazing suite of services available to our clients to make things more efficient, smoother, and ultimately save your association money!