WHO ARE WE?
Advanced Property Management was founded by Sue & Darrell Thompson in 1999 and continues to provide full property management services under Bennett Borsuk, Jason Costello and Rob Spears . We have over 30 years of experience in Property Management. We are a growing company and are proud of our success in helping our Associations run smoothly. We have a dedicated professional staff of licensed CAM managers and skilled maintenance technicians. We are licensed, bonded and fully insured.
WHAT DO WE DO?
We are a full-service property management company that can provides association management for HOAs (Home Owner Associations), Condominiums, Marinas, and Bundled Golf Communities in and around the Naples, Bonita Springs, and Fort Myers areas.
We also offer residential, and commercial property management with the service, experience and dedication you are looking for.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE:
- Regular Property Inspections
- Landscaping Inspections and Quality Control
- Manager’s Reports
- Quality Communication and Updates to Boards and Homeowners
- Proactive Management and Maintenance
- Vendor Management and Bid Process Management
- Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Quarterly Newsletters
- Maintenance & Cleaning Services
- We process maintenance assessments and aggressively seek late payments
- Accurate and timely Financials
- 100% Audit Compliance
- Budget Workshops, Budget Meetings
- Multi-Year Budget Comparisons
- Annual Meeting & Election Procedures
- Board of Director Meetings
- Minutes Completed Timely
- All in accordance with Florida Statutes
- Managers available 24/7
- Hurricane Preparedness
- Hurricane Aftermath Life Safety Inspections and Full Damage Documentation
Here are a few of the benefits we can bring to your organization:
Responsive: We respond to all requests promptly and we get things done in a timely manner.
Attentive: Detailed inspections of your property are regularly performed to ensure the proper upkeep and safety for all residents.
Communication: We pride ourselves on our consistent positive interactions with homeowners, contractors and Board members. Rest assured your property is safe with us!
Knowledgeable: With our experience and expertise we are able to provide you with positive suggestions that will help your community grow and flourish.